Wednesday, May 4, 2011

To go or not to go?

Have been traveling over the past few weeks. Visited Malaysia - KL in end of Mar and Europe during Apr. If not for the earthquake in Japan, I would have been making a trip to Japan instead of Europe in Apr to see the Sakura and visit the Alpine route.

Know a few friends who would be visiting Japan in the coming month and the following month by taking the airfare promotion from Singapore to Japan offered by SIA.

I am very much tempted to visit Japan again soon. But in my heart, I am struggling with that thought of going and not going. I know my parents would be concern about me going to Japan, a place that they perceived as dangerous. However, knowing the situation in Japan now, I feel that it is still as relatively a safe place to visit and not as dangerous as my parents think. 

To go or not to go is a tough decision... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment